Friday, March 5, 2010

Others

For lack of creativity at the moment I opened a book and pointed to a word-hence the meaningless title. This is my first blog though. I feel kind of cool doing this and thought that it would be a great way to keep in the loop all the people that I would like to talk to on a weekly basis but just simply can't. This also is meant for those of you that I feel like would be genuinely interested in my life happenings!
My plan is to try and write one every Friday.
Jonathan is gone until Wednesday. This will be the longest we have been apart. The last time it was only four days! It's pathetic that 6 days will feel like a year, but true none the less. This week has been a rough one, mostly with work. The drama company is going through so much right now and its hard to tell if it is just because or if we are doing it to ourselves, or if it God's plan, I don't know but it is so tough! Pray for us, we need it!
Personally I am well, I will definitely dig more into my thoughts about life when I have more time!
This feels like a boring first blog but hey I have some stuff to do and writing in a hurry never works for me!
Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment